Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FSS 8 Billing schedule?

Private First Class
    Yes, and the contract was ending in December when those dates were selected prior to the sub, so i don't understand the reason for the change. I can plan my own holiday shopping.
    Exactly. I really don't help from the club to do my holiday shopping. Also isn't it considered a contract we entered into when we made the first payment? Initial payment with one in Oct and another in Dec.....so breach of contract?

Exactly. I really don't help from the club to do my holiday shopping. Also isn't it considered a contract we entered into when we made the first payment? Initial payment with one in Oct and another in Dec.....so breach of contract?
    I'm pretty sure it says somewhere in the terms and services that those dates and even the shipping and handling charges are subject to change. I'm not saying I like that, but it's far from "breach of contract".

Private First Class
    We're at the mercy of the Collector's Club

I'm sorry you feel that way about it. Yet I'm going to try and stay positive. After all, we are about to be into fss8, along with the final 12, night stalkers and another version of Zartan with a 3 wheeled motorcycle!!!! At least they are trying to get us as much as possible, or so it seems. I'd say not bad considering only 3 1/2 months left before the contract ends!!

I'm sorry you feel that way about it. Yet I'm going to try and stay positive. After all, we are about to be into fss8, along with the final 12, night stalkers and another version of Zartan with a 3 wheeled motorcycle!!!! At least they are trying to get us as much as possible, or so it seems. I'd say not bad considering only 3 1/2 months left before the contract ends!!
    I, for one, agree with this sentiment. However, am I the only whose credit card statement still does not show that I have been billed?

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I, for one, agree with this sentiment. However, am I the only whose credit card statement still does not show that I have been billed?
    You’re not the only one. I haven’t seen a charge go through, but I trust it will eventually happen. Others on social media sites have noticed the same.

Private First Class
    I just called due to the delay with the email they are billing today 9/18.

Billing did go through today. Not as bad as I had anticipated. Bring on the final billing and the figures.

My billing went through on Tues. morning. I was little unhappy that it was $5 more than last time. I don't understand how the USPS shipping is $30. Overnight maybe, but not regular first class. I've shipped far larger and heavier items at Christmas for $6-$12 (USPS, Fed Ex,etc.). Also, the shipping should be less if the Club has a merchant account with Fed Ex or the USPS.

Shipping includes any additional unforeseen cost coming from overseas that changed from the time the orders were places. If it cost $2/figure more than expected, and x% of the orders are prepaid in full the cost are spread over the Y% remaining and that may mean $5 per person. In addition, any tariffs, taxes, or fees new to the shipment are also spread the same way. If everyone prepaid in full, the Club would have to absorb the whole cost, but since they have some open accounts they can adjust to cover them those paying in installments see the bumps. Glad I bit the bullet in full up front...