Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FSS 8 Billing schedule?

Luckily I noticed it in in magazine and emailed for clarification this past Mon. Otherwise I would have out of luck. Should have paid FSS8 in full. I do think a 1 month notification would have been nice. Did they forget?

I'm trying to understand how those on the billing cycle don't know the amounts that were to be billed. Last time I did the fss, I did the payments and all I had to do was take the total, subtract the first payment (which I had to pay for the order) and the balance I divided by 2 and made dang sure I had that much in the bank regardless of when they were going to bill it.........Since then, did they change the ordering and payment process? Everybody knew this day was coming (I will agree a longer notice would have been preferred)................
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 09-17-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Private First Class wuala87@gmail.com's Avatar
    This is the first time I have ordered an FSS, but I was doubtful about the comments that they did not know the amount of fees. Using logic should be like you mentioned.

Private First Class
    When I did FSS7 there was a slight change in price. I just figured it was because of postal rates going up.

In FSS 7, there was supposedly a large increase in shipping and handling charges. That is why some are concerned regarding the total amounts.

Private First Class
    In FSS 7, there was supposedly a large increase in shipping and handling charges. That is why some are concerned regarding the total amounts.
    Exactly why

This is also a substantial change from the originally proposed billing dates as agreed to when the sub was purchased. Both were scheduled to occur before the end of the year, so it's unclear to me why the dates have been changed.

I seem to recall that we were originally told the dates would occur in October and December. We have been recently told that the change was due to the contract ending. It has also been said that the change was made so that the payments "would not interfere with our holiday shopping". October is about to become very expensive what with the last of the installments and the final 12 with Zartan and the Nightstalkers. coming up.

Private First Class
    I seem to recall that we were originally told the dates would occur in October and December. We have been recently told that the change was due to the contract ending. It has also been said that the change was made so that the payments "would not interfere with our holiday shopping". October is about to become very expensive what with the last of the installments and the final 12 with Zartan and the Nightstalkers. coming up.
    Originally it was Oct and Dec. From my understanding the contract is ending in Dec.

Yes, and the contract was ending in December when those dates were selected prior to the sub, so i don't understand the reason for the change. I can plan my own holiday shopping.