Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FSS 8 Billing schedule?

Private First Class

FSS 8 Billing schedule?

Did anyone else just get this email? I got this about an hour ago....nothing like waiting till the last minute to inform us.

Hello FSS 8 Subscriber,

For those of you on the installment plan, please remember because of our contract ending, we have to bill both the second and third installments this fall.

We will be billing the second installment on Monday, September 17, and the third installment Monday, October 22 (was the 15th but now moved a week).

Please ensure that your credit card is current and has the appropriate amount of money for your payment available by Sunday night, September 16. You can log in and make your changes here. The plan is to get these billings out of the way so they do not impact your holiday shopping!

We are still waiting on final confirmation of the exact ship date so as soon as we know, you will too.

Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

Brian

Notice that the email in no way mentions exactly what the "appropriate" amount of money is?

Private First Class tonylpagejr@live.com's Avatar
    I feel like there should have been at least a 2 week notice on the billing dates. I'd be fine with two in October even, but finding out today it will be Monday makes it incredibly hard to plan for and make sure I have the funds on hand.

Private First Class
    So one day notice and no billing amount. Well looks like mine is getting cancelled

I intentionally have stuck a large sum in the bank as I prepare to attend a convention coming up out here in California. Still, it's pretty lame that no advice was given on the amount that is due.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    In the “Brian’s Intel” section of the August 2018 club magazine, it says:
    “Please keep in mind that because of the club ending this year, the two installment payments due for FSS8 will occur before you receive the figures”.

In the “Brian’s Intel” section of the September 2018 issue, it also says:
    “FSS 8 is scheduled to arrive here in November...Please remember that the FSS 8 installment payments are due before we ship the first month’s product. This is due to our contract ending. The billing dates for FSS 8.0 are September 17, and October 15”.

Glad I paid mine full upfront so I do not have to worry about these things.

Private First Class tonylpagejr@live.com's Avatar
    I totally missed that info in the magazine. So that's on me for not reading. Seems like in the past they've emailed about this stuff too, though.

Glad I paid in full too. You are right about not having to worry about it!!

Makes me wish I had paid in full. I knew the billing dates from the club magazine. What none of us know, however, is the amount. That would have been nice to know prior to billing taking place.