Thread: GI Joe Club Magazine Comics

GI Joe Club Magazine Comics

At what issue did the Adventure Team bios and comic begin and at what issue did it end? I loved them and am looking for back issues. Trying to figure out which ones I need vs magazines that don't involve them. It seems like the 2018 magazines don't include them anymore but I'm not sure when they stopped. Thanks!

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    The comics started in Feb. 2011, and the bios a few months prior, it seems.

Not sure when they stopped, sometime in 2017 I believe. I'm missing a couple, and should really hunt them down.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Thank you! I don't suppose any are online as pdfs? I was able to buy a bunch of the back issues on ebay a while ago (maybe 10 for 30 bucks) but now it seems every issue is going for 5-10 dollars each. I was hoping the club would have a sale to get rid of old back issues but doesn't seem likely..

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Well, the Regular Joes website is supposed to have them (being the creators), but they haven't updated tge site in a while.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

The club monthly comic did stop for a few issues, but then returned in 2018
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1