Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TF or NF Cartoon Opinion

TF or NF Cartoon Opinion

If there was a modern day GI Joe Subteam Cartoon Miniseries, what team would you want featured and why?
    Tiger Force vs Python Patrol in the amazon? Night Force doing black ops work anywhere in the world? Or would you be partial to a different team? DEF vs Dreadnoks in a rural to urban battlefield?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Since both are both really all about stealth, how about Night Force versus Python Patrol?

Sure, anything to stimulate conversation again on this forum.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Night force would have the most options for a series. PP is always cool. Tiger Force is one of the mysteries of Joedom because they really wouldn’t camouflage anywhere, even a jingle but they are still really cool for the most part. Would TF make a good series whoevknows.

I could see Tiger Force as the interior jungle warfare branch of a multi-jurisdictional task force including DEF members that fight drug trafficking from its production phase all the way through to the street dealers. I could also see TF as the search and rescue for POWs taken deep into jungle compounds.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Throw every sub team from bothe sides into a special missions force for all I care long as we get a new toon that is good.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    It depends on the direction of the cartoon. If it were a Resolute or Renegades style cartoon, I would think Night Force would fit the darker, more serious theme better. If it were a cartoon, more along the lines of Sunbow, the brighter Tiger Force colors would grab more attention.

And Carlos The Bass Player, if you had your pick, what would it be?

Throw every sub team from bothe sides into a special missions force for all I care long as we get a new toon that is good.
    Yep, throw them all in! I would love to see the BF2K guys introduce every new vehicle to Hawk; showing what each vehicle is capable of. I would love to see Sky Patrol infiltrate Cobra Mountain!
    I would love to see Ninja Force go on a mission that is so sensitive, guns & explosives can’t be used.
    I would love to see Sure Fire lead D.E.F. & the other law enforcement Joes, like Shockblast, Widescope, Chuckles, Bullhorn & Barricade on a mission against the Headhunters.
    I would love to see Eco Force on a mission against Cesspool & the leaky suit brigade!
    I would love to see Star Brigade in action, and bring out the Manimals & Lunartix as well!
    Bring out the Action Force vs. The Red Shadows!
    Bring out The Oktober Guard against The Iron Grenadiers!
    A SEAL team adventure or an Arctic Adventure would be fun.

Out of the two choices, I guess I’d have to go with Night Force; simply because I loved the direction Resolute & Renegades took.