Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJCC: Final 12 - Sonic Fighters Cobra Viper preview!

Corporal
    I wish we had a price list for all of these, I need to know how much money I need to put away.
    I would imagine that the price would be close to the FSS price. Around the $400 mark, but thats just my guess.

So the next reveal is when? It's been a week and a half.......

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    They have all been revealed already once at Joe Con and once in the club magazine. This was posted here because it somehow got left out of the club mag pic and instead Tiger Force Pysche Out was featured twice.

They have all been revealed already once at Joe Con and once in the club magazine. This was posted here because it somehow got left out of the club mag pic and instead Tiger Force Pysche Out was featured twice.
    True. Yet the magazine doesn't let you zoom in for a closer look and not everybody got to go to the con. So, it would be nice to get a reveal for everything coming up for pre-order!!

Banned
    At the con, they said the Final 12 will be two-by-two purchases.

I've gotten a close enough look to make purchasing decisions of all of them. Just hope you can buy them as two packs and not the whole set in one purchase.

I think I'll need at least two. I can always gift my brother the other Dodger since he missed the BF2K set.

Private First Class gijames@mail.com's Avatar
    When dose this go for preorder

Private First Class gijames@mail.com's Avatar
    Should be a set like the other FSS sets so this would probably be around $385 USD.

At the average of $32 per figure before shipping and handling, $64 per set, 6 sets would be $384. Add about $65-75 for Zartan, if you're interested in that, and around $65 for the Nightstalkers. Don't forget to add the Shipping and handling....

I'm just basing this off of previous receipts, such as when I ordered Heartwrencher and the blue suited Femme Troopers. Prices may actually vary for this year.
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 08-18-2018 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Additional information

I hope they are not put for pre-order all at once. It's like a mini-convention.