Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJCC: Final 12 - Sonic Fighters Cobra Viper preview!

2018 GIJCC: Final 12 - Sonic Fighters Cobra Viper preview!

Here is the mock-up figure preview of the upcoming Sonic Fighters: Cobra Viper from our "Final 12" carded figure collection. This series of paired team figures will be available for pre-order from the Club Store later this fall.

I LIKE the look of this one. Can't wait to have it carded!!

Simply Awesome. I don't usually buy multiples, but I may pre-order 2. Love the black grips on the "Annihilator" rifle, or whatever it's officially called.

Banned
    Will need multuples.

I love that the gold gauntlets and the grey/black gloves match the gun grips.

You know what that means? That means even Vipers like aftermarket accessories on their firearms. When Destro finds out Magpul sold Cobra vertical forend grips for those guns, heads will roll!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class Barnesar15@aol.com's Avatar
    Is there a club Sonic Fighter Dial-Tone?
    The Dude abides

Corporal
    Nope. If you look inside of this months mag it will show you everything else that the club will have for us

I’m glad for more TF sub-team personnel, but we’re still going to be missing Tripwire. Any way the club can make him a 13th bonus figure like the FSS?

Corporal
    They said at the last panel this is the final twelve and no mystery figures, add ons, etc. Reason is no more time to do any more figures by year end.

I wish we had a price list for all of these, I need to know how much money I need to put away.