Thread: GIJCC: August 2018 Magazine

Post GIJCC: August 2018 Magazine

Hi Guys,

I wanted to give you all a heads up that our August issue will be featuring the highlights of our final GIJoeCon. If you missed the event or want to see a spotlight on our special guests, contest winners, and more. Make sure to check out this exciting tribute issue when it hits your mailboxes soon.

Also, for those that have been asking, we are showcasing our 4th quarter club exclusive products along with the mock-ups of the "Final Twelve" figure collection (shown at our convention panel) as well!

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to give you all a heads up that our August issue will be featuring the highlights of our final GIJoeCon. If you missed the event or want to see a spotlight on our special guests, contest winners, and more. Make sure to check out this exciting tribute issue when it hits your mailboxes soon.

Also, for those that have been asking, we are showcasing our 4th quarter club exclusive products along with the mock-ups of the "Final Twelve" figure collection (shown at our convention panel) as well!
    I always look forward to this issue!

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    So the picture in the magazine has Psyche Out twice for the final 12. What gives? Where is the Viper? Picture misprint? Gotta be a misprint!!! Please say it's a misprint!!! We are still getting the Viper? RIGHT???????
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 08-01-2018 at 06:54 AM.

I didn't even notice. I just got the issue and didn't really look through it yet. I'm sure there is not going to be 2 of the same psyche out figures then technically it would be the final 11...

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    yeah... they accidentally added a second Psyche Out instead of SuperSonic Viper
    ~ the Baconnaire