Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Force Zartan's Motorcycle

Private First Class

Ninja Force Zartan's Motorcycle

Is it too late in the production process for us fans to voice a preference that Ninja Force Zartan come with the RAM cycle repainted in Dreadnok colors to match the 1986 Dreadnok Ground Assault release and compliment the Dreadnok Stinger with Heartwrencher released this spring?

Do other fans feel the same way I do? Is there a reason (like the Club not having access to the tooling for the RAM cycle) that the Doomcycle was chosen over the repainted RAM?

Unfortunately they said at the con that only the Doom Cycle could be fit in the tight schedule of production. Might have to do with where the physical location of the molds are located.

https://youtu.be/WflPmrdn-EM?t=186
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

I'm in total agreement about using the RAM cycle!!! It would have been a WAY better choice to go with this 12th version of zartan!!
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 07-22-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Banned
    I don't mind the Doom Cycle so long as we get the NF Zartan we've always wanted.

jk.fregia.77@gmail.com
    I don't mind the Doom Cycle so long as we get the NF Zartan we've always wanted.
    I understand some people like NF, but in my opinion, it is some more ugly neon figures. Honestly, the doom cycle was a not a great choice. They could have pleased everybody and sold more if they finished the ground assault or did a part of the air assault with NF Zartan. If they would do that, I would buy two or three. But if it is just the doom cycle,

Corporal
    I personally love the Doom Cycle and would want one if I didn’t already have the one that came with Storm Rider (?). I dig vintage, but am not tied to needing everything duplicated in modern form.

Corporal
    I personally would have preferred the R.A.M. over the Doom Cycle, but I'm not complaining the pictures of the Doom Cycle were nice. As long as I get NiF Zartan I'm a happy guy. Hey ZJ guess you're not happy with any of the final 12 either since they all have bright or neon colors.

Banned
    Same old story, from the same old loud minority of posters "we don't like Ninja Force or neon Joes from the '90s so nobody else should be allowed to get them, complain, complain, rinse, repeat, blah, blah."

Nobody said y'all (those that want them) shouldn't be allowed to get them. They are producing them, so buy all y'all (those who want them) want. What most of us are saying is we don't see the point in why produce the line of Joe figures/vehicles that most of us say are insignificant, instead of producing the Joes that most say really matter Or even go together (a more perfect fit or option) Hey, if there are some that are gaga over the (what most of us consider) lack of thought and vision Joes from the 90's, or a cycle that really doesn't fit in the timeline, then you're (those who are) into it. That's a personal choice. Nobody's gonna put anybody down for that. We are very simply stating we would have preferred other figures/vehicles. Nobody (this means everyone) needs to be hostile about others voicing an opinion. So this opinion says the RAM would have been a better choice. And it would've been bright too! See, nothing to do with color, hue, or anything else. All about the choice of vehicle. No more, no less!
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 07-23-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Banned
    "Most of us" is complete and utter BS. Look at the sales on previous Ninja Force figures and what all are going for on the secondary market. Face it, you guys were wrong and are nothing but a vocal minority.
    Last edited by j_yoders@hotmail.com; 07-23-2018 at 08:13 PM.