Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS! FSS 7.0 Figure Discussion

Corporal
    Next shipment is supposed to go out next Tuesday at least that's what I was told yesterday

I just received mine. The PO left my box outside the building yesterday during a heavy downpour (any fellow Joes in NYC know we've been having on off monsoon level rain this week ) Luckily there was no water damage.

On to the figures:
    Kangor - I liked this Big Boa companion piece, but why start a S. Amer. special team when the club is ending at the end of the year?
    Arctic Cobra Commander - My favorite of the wave. Perfect companion to Dr. Mindbender. Now I'll have to hunt down the Arctic Trooper set from 2009 (Arrgh!). Would have liked to received Baroness and Destro in Arctic gear (Maybe Hasbro or Hascon - I jest sarcastically).

Looking forward to the next pair.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    An Arctic Baroness would have been nice! As far as Destro; just use the POC Arctic Destro.

Quote Originally Posted by bassistcarlos
    An Arctic Baroness would have been nice! As far as Destro; just use the POC Arctic Destro.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Completely forgot about him.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Hawk is all sorts of bad. What happened here!?

I was very much looking forward to General Hawk. This in hand figure is hugely disappointing. Still, all in all, he's "ok" and will join my display. I'm just not happy with how the paint was done.

Private First Class
    Disappointed that Hawks deco doesn’t match the vintage styled colors of the mock up and disappointed that they GLUED BUDO’S HEAD INTO HIS HELMET. What’s up with glueing things that shouldn’t be glued- heads and helmets?

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I'm so disappointed in FSS7 Hawk. Why are the browns orange? Where are the paint apps? This can't be intentional, right?

Haven't received mine yet, but from what I can tell Hawk is huge disappointment. The mock-up from a few months ago used the classic '91 deco. The actual production version looks suspiciously like the Funskool figure. What is up with that?

Just got mine. Trying to decide if to open or not. I thought budos helmet was removable?