Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS! FSS 7.0 Figure Discussion

Private First Class
    Yeah, I would like to see how many lists he was on. Hell, even one list. I’m pretty sure he was the last character I would have wanted in modern era form.

Guys, this is a spoiler thread. It’s been here since the beginning to let people know what’s coming and if they don’t want to know, they shouldn’t have clicked in here. It’s Hollow Point.

Well with all the hype of the 13th, we get a figure from an era no one requested, of a character most fans had never heard of. To say I am disappointed is an understatement, especially since I know the last mystery figure is Ninja Force... What a bust... At least Stalker looks like an awesome update.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    He looks pretty accurate to the original release but an odd choice of a 13th, especially when at least half a dozen characters from the 87-91 run could have been done without new sculpts.

I know he didn't fit the clues, but I was secretly hoping for L'n'F Tripwire with an orange memory stick that had the story the tape had.

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Who in the world is Hollow Point??

He came with a Built to Rule vehicle. Basically a Lego / Joe mix.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    He was on my list.

I’ve been a big list thread guy for years and I’ve never seen him requested once. With a code name like that, he would’ve been very easy to remember.

Private First Class
    I kinda like the randomness, does he have kreo connections on his forearms?

Private First Class
    I'm really a fan of all three and if anyone wants to get rid of theirs I would buy or trade. Stalker is awesome, love the kayak and he feels like a huge win. Tiger Force Jinx is better than expected, face is a little blah and yeah I would've preferred her hair be spiky. Hollow Point looks like a real fun character. I did a custom that I used a Thor head on but this figure looks really solid and his hat kinda makes him stand out from just a generic soldier. I'm very happy with these three. Not exuberant, not wow'd but happy.