Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS! FSS 7.0 Figure Discussion

Banned autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Has anyone found any ltricks to getting this harness to actually connect hot water maybe hairdryer?

Someone said to cross connect them ie connect the bottom one to the top and the top one to the bottom. mine is still sealed until Christmas, january or February when I give them as a gift.
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

Corporal
    has anyone found any ltricks to getting this harness to actually connect hot water maybe hairdryer?
    Heat definitely works

Next two figures are inbound...
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

Crystal Ball's jacket and sleeves could be darker, yet they are still a brown color. Not sure about somebody calling it a cream color. His neck does look a little long, but I can live with it.

Private First Class
    I’m confused about what’s going on with Crystal Ball’s deco around his knees. The left knee is gray, but his left upper and lower leg at the knee are black when it should all be gray. Also, the right knee is black and the upper and lower right leg at the knee are black- again when they should be gray. Not sure why they don’t match...

1. Crystall Ball - While I agree that the brown should have been darker and that his neck is slightly too long the figure is a very nice update to the '87 one. Also the holo sticker on the shield is great.

2. Tomax - Again, another great figure. I hope his suit can be "buttoned" though.

I’m confused about what’s going on with Crystal Ball’s deco around his knees. The left knee is gray, but his left upper and lower leg at the knee are black when it should all be gray. Also, the right knee is black and the upper and lower right leg at the knee are black- again when they should be gray. Not sure why they don’t match...
    The lower legs used, one of the boots is "rolled down" and the other is not.

I got my Crystal Ball ,and stared straight into the shield.. I think he would look good in a Cobra Buzz Boar with Yellow CrocMaster's magnum!
    CRYSTAL BALL'S JOLLY GREATS

Private First Class
    well , the final Fss figures have arrived to some people already , I won't spoil the surprise of who the 13th figure is , except to say its a big thumbs down from me , I don't remember asking for this character .