Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #5!

Down to about 50% sure I'm getting the set.

Flint and Ozone are good stuff, Ozone being the best figure revealed so far, but what's with not revealing the head? Gonna need to see it before committing with cash. 2 for 6 so far with the set.

Quote Originally Posted by meanmugginloco@yahoo.com View Post
    Down to about 50% sure I'm getting the set.

Flint and Ozone are good stuff, Ozone being the best figure revealed so far, but what's with not revealing the head? Gonna need to see it before committing with cash. 2 for 6 so far with the set.
    I wouldn't worry about it, they pretty much always reveal the head, especially if it's a new sculpt, which they say Ozone is. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by justin@generalsjoes.com View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, they pretty much always reveal the head, especially if it's a new sculpt, which they say Ozone is. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.
    Any fencing I had going just went out the window with the Toxo Viper reveal. If we get anything close to those concept vault Toxo Zombies and a Clean Sweep on par with Flint and Ozone, this set is going to be fantastic. 5 for 9 with the set as of now, stoked the Eco Warriors reboot is being handled so well.

Any fencing I had going just went out the window with the Toxo Viper reveal. If we get anything close to those concept vault Toxo Zombies and a Clean Sweep on par with Flint and Ozone, this set is going to be fantastic. 5 for 9 with the set as of now, stoked the Eco Warriors reboot is being handled so well.
    I'm 'down' with every word you just said!!

Yeah, the Toxo Viper figure is simply fantastic. Excellent job on the parts and paint for that one, and I'm expecting awesome stuff with the Toxo Zombie, too!

Head looks good club, but that delay though. Haha.

MAN! Just dig...and I mean just dig... that beard...! AWE MAN AWE MAN... OZONE....... do you think I can touch it?

Private First Class
    Love the reveal of Ozone's head, everything about it reminds me of the vintage head, right down to the smirk.

This guy was knocked right out of the park. I was not huge ECO Warriors guy back in the day but the modern updates to them and Toxo Viper are definitely the highlights of the set so far for me...