Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #5!

Exclamation 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #5!

FLINT agrees to take charge of the Emergency Chemical Operations Force and he immediately calls his old teammates back into the action.

E.C.O. Force Technician: OZONE is dedicated to saving lives. Take a look at the next exclusive action figure preview...Click Here!

Name:  Ozone-thumb.jpg
Views: 4068
Size:  29.5 KB

Ozone looks like another figure that very nicely resembles his vintage ECO Warriors counterpart If anything Ozone is on my favorable list as far as the draw goes (the more favorable the draw the higher the probability I'll buy a set right now it's sitting at a potential of 4:6. pending the completion of the reveals. OF the reveals so far it's hovering between 2:3 and 3:2. Maybe 4:1

Private First Class
    Superb Ozone, he looks perfectly like his vintage look, well done Club.

I think he looks wonderful, I'm just ready for his headsculpt debut.

Before it goes overlooked I'll say this. That OZONE has a lack of of weapons! But definitely packs for the E.C.O.FORCE/ZOMBIE HUNTER team working kind of like a ..medic.. His sniffer device in combination with his old vintage skills as a 'CLEAN AIR' expert has made made him a sniffer dog! So when the room seems empty or there might be a ZOMBIE behind that door...Just get OZONE! He'll tell you if something dosen't smell right.

Absolutely perfect. Great use of parts. My only hope is that the head looks as good as the rest of the body.

Kind of a mixed reaction on this one. I don't like some of the parts, but I do like the overall figure. The Temple Guardian Snake Eyes legs look a little weird and the uniform doesn't seem to have the bagginess you would expect from a hazmat suit. That said the paint scheme is spot on and makes up for it. This just goes to show body parts don't have to be a perfect match to make a great figure. With a new head/helmet and the proper paint apps, any vintage figure can be updated to modern era. And I would buy them all.

Quote Originally Posted by julestobin@gmail.com View Post
    OZONE has a lack of of weapons!
    I noticed that too. He does come with a pistol in the holster, but a rifle or shotgun would have been welcome. (Actually, I was hoping for the futuristic pulse rifle thingy that just came with TF Airtight.)

Junior Member nfattore@wideopenwest.com's Avatar
    Awesome! They really captured how he looked as a vintage figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Black7Heart@Hotmail.com View Post
    I think he looks wonderful, I'm just ready for his headsculpt debut.
    Same here, I'd like to see what's under that bucket.

Terrific update to the classic Ozone! Great use of parts...I third the desire to see his head sculpt...