Thread: July Club Magazine - Comic

July Club Magazine - Comic

I just received my July magazine and the comic was bittersweet with potential figures:

1. Astro Viper
    2. TARGAT
    3. Cobra BAAT
    4. Cobra Blackstar
    5. Hotwire
    6. Countdown
    7. Miles Mayhem
    8. Baron Ironblood
    Did I miss anyone?

Plus, a mention of Bullet Proof's SWAT team (DEF, maybe?)

The beginnings of a Star Brigade Con set (Oh well. A definite case of what could have been). It's a shame that Hasbro can't pick up on this do a Star Brigade set for SDCC.

Also, a shame the club couldn't give a "final 20"

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    TARGAT or Countdown would be awesome!!

So heartbreaking to know we were that close to completing Destro’s cabal with TARGAT. Astro-Viper doesn’t surprise me, I actually expected to see him sooner. BulletProof’s SWAT team aka DEF would have been a huge success, maybe Oktober Guard big. Let’s pray somehow, someway, crowdsourced or otherwise they get made. Yo Joe!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Captain
    ### #### #### #### #### ## ####
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 07-06-2018 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Warning: OFF Topic comments not related to discussion of magazine!

Corporal
    I thought Brian said no Hot Wire figure will be maid at one of the panels, but I could be wrong or miss heard.

I thought Brian said no Hot Wire figure will be maid at one of the panels, but I could be wrong or miss heard.
    None of these figures are getting made. These are just characters appearing in the comic who could have been future figures if the club were continuing.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class
    It feels weird that there are so many figures that could be made that we would buy and yet wont be made. here we are, ready to hand over our money and Hasbro says no?
    Plus, the storyline in the comics is pretty fun, i would love to see all the above figures made.

I agree, especially TARGAT & DEF members. Those would sell like hot cakes.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1