Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My birthday Haul

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar

Taking a difference in lighting into account, and 50 year old stuff on the full-color guy, I'd say it's pretty close. I'm extremely happy with the set.

I also got a Cotswold Gift Card, and an Ebay gift card. So I've already spent my eBay gift card, got a couple of suits that a buddy said fits the 64' bodies really well. I'll use them for espionage purposes.

I would have already done my Cotswold gift card too, except I'm having some difficulties with it right now. I'll let you guys know how I make out.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    Wow sweet haul happy birthday

Private First Class
    Great acquisitions! Happy Birthday!

Here's what I bought with the eBay gift card:

And here's what I got with the Cots Gift Card:

The Tan suit will probably end up on my MOA a lot of the time, it should go nicely with his brown "Secret Agent" Trench coat. The Black one will probably go on the Geyperman that a friend on another forum is sending me.

He'll end up being my "Most interesting man in the World."
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

My birthday was the 2nd. Got the Reebok GIJoe shoes. This haul is awesome, man. Great stuff.

Mine was the 27th, but didn't manage to meet up with my family until the 1st and 2nd.

But you're not helping.

Private First Class
    I'm totally showing this to my daughter when I get home. She loves playing GI Joes with me. Most of what I have is Green Beret related. I DID pick up a 4 pack of those man-traps from the Club store too!

I do NOT have an FAO exclusive beret. I'll need to hunt for one now that I've seen these. I never noticed they had the H Pack on from pictures I had seen.

My Cots Order came today. Took some pics. Most of the gear was bought with an AMMO group order in mind, but that hasn't happened yet, so I just put everything together with some other stuff, and took some pics.

But you're not helping.

Just one left.

But you're not helping.