Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final GIJCC Figure Sets Announced at JoeCon

Private First Class mark.brockman@outlook.com's Avatar
    Unfortunately I had to leave at noon on Sunday and was unable to attend the last panel discussion. Was there any mention of a final run of product for the 12" collectors?

Captain
    I'm going to need to buy multiples of that orange Viper.

I'm impressed that we're getting a final wave of 12, not to mention the club figure/vehicle and a 3 pack. With all of the good stuff coming out, I'm really all the more saddened that this is the end.

Private First Class
    I find it astonishing when I hear all the criticism the Club gets. They are not a professional toy company selling to thousands of stores. They are a group trying to get Joe product out to fans. Repaints have been a part of GI Joe since the very beginning and I absolutely love 99% of the figures. They have even changed some of the molds when the fandom complains. So very thankful for the Club...just take a look at Yo Joe .com and you will see how what our Joe collections would look like without them.

I'll probably buy that set for Dodger and sell the Viper (unless I decide to buy the whole BF 2000 box set at some point).
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class efvogler3rd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    SO FSS 7.0 FSS 8.0 and the final 12 by the end of the year? That's ambitious. Impressive. Most impressive.

Captain
    I'll take your Viper. I love Vipers.

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    A Viper repaint is an awesome added bonus. I think the sonic fighters were some of the best repaints in the Joe line the first time. A Viper and tunnel rat add in the last two waves are fabulous. If anyone other than jfaria is letting go of their Viper I'll make a deal.
    if I had a pet Python I would name it Laser Viper. If I had a pet viper.... I would have issues.

Private First Class
    Why a repainted Doom Cycle instead of the 25th RAM painted in Dreadnok Ground Assault colors so we can complete the Ground Assault set? If we can’t get the Ground Assault RAM, then maybe we can ditch the Doom cycle entirely for properly colored Marauder Falcon to match the rest of the crew. Just package Zartan and Marauder Flacon in a two pack like the other upcoming two packs.
    Last edited by dgmgundam@yahoo.com; 06-29-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Buying the Dodger/Viper set is going to allow me skip that con set altogether; Dodger’s kind of hard to find on the secondary market, but the rest of the BF2K team is readily available. I can pick those guys up one at a time.