Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 2018 updates

Hybrid View

June 2018 updates

FSS 7.0 Subscribers,

As we get ready to send out your first shipment, we need you to update your shipping information on our FSS 7.0 website in case you have moved.

The shipment is scheduled to arrive here next week, so we are hoping to get these out by the end of the week.

Please make your changes by Monday night June 4th.

The shipment came in a little later than we planned, so we will not be able to get two shipments out before the convention.

The billing dates will be July 11th and August 15th, for those of you on the installment plan.

Hello GIJoeCon Attendees!

We have posted the full Schedule of Events on the 2018 GIJoeCon.com website. Make sure to click on the Schedule menu link on the left side to view or download the daily show details!

Private First Class
    The schedule shows a 5:00 Thursday Club Store opening for Golden Ticket but not from 6-10 for regular pre-registered attendees like in previous years. Will the store be open for non Golden Ticket people on Thursday night?

Eric...

Private First Class gijoeguru@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Not pleased that us "lowly" standard ticket holders will be left to duke it out for the scraps that are left over... probably resorting to buying them from GT holders.

Private First Class
    Not pleased that us "lowly" standard ticket holders will be left to duke it out for the scraps that are left over... probably resorting to buying them from GT holders.
    you must not come to joecon much. I have been every year since 1997 and have always got the exclusives in the regular line, never been GT and never had to buy from a GT person b/c they got everything. They have vouchers and a system in place. GT can only go once on Thursday w/ a voucher. They cant go again til Saturday. same with regular ticket people you get a voucher and can go thru once on Thursday with ur voucher. cant go again til Saturday.

Private First Class gijoeguru@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I'm well versed in the process MJjoe as this year will be my sixth. I'm so happy for you that you have been to 20 conventions. Congratulations are in order.

The voucher system has not always been in place.

My specific reference was from the 2014 NF Crazylegs Paradrop figure. GT's got their fill and we in line were left to buy from GT's on sales floor at 5x the price...... Everything is a limited run. There is the possibility that some of us regular guys in the back of the line will miss out. Especially this year, as I'm quite certain the club does not want "leftovers" this year.

Private First Class
    I'm well versed in the process MJjoe as this year will be my sixth. I'm so happy for you that you have been to 20 conventions. Congratulations are in order.

The voucher system has not always been in place.

My specific reference was from the 2014 NF Crazylegs Paradrop figure. GT's got their fill and we in line were left to buy from GT's on sales floor at 5x the price...... Everything is a limited run. There is the possibility that some of us regular guys in the back of the line will miss out. Especially this year, as I'm quite certain the club does not want "leftovers" this year.
    You are correct it hasn't always been a voucher system. I wasn't GT 2014 and got NF crazylegs in line. But that doesn't happen every year either where the wrong amount was brought to joecon. I think everyone will be fine like they have the past few years.

congrats on this being your 6th!

Please note that convention Q&A are posted on the FAQ page of our official 2018 GIJoeCon.com website.

this will be my first and apparently last!!! I was told there would be a voucher system this year!!! Shouldn't be any worries!!!

Hello GIJoeCon Attendees,

We will be seeing you guys and gals in just a few days. It has come to our attention that through banter on the internet that some folks are not sensitive to what is going on in our society today. Please be RESPECTFUL of the CosPlayers at the show. They are not to be touched or harassed in anyway. Common courtesy dictates that you should ask to take their picture before you do so.

In addition, remember that this is a family event and all costumes should be in accordance with family values. If you have a question about your outfit, the answer would be, find a different one. In addition, please remember that there are no prop weapons allowed.

Thanks for being smart and thinking before you cause yourself and someone else embarrassment.

See you soon!