Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is needing and wanting to trade fss figure?!?!!

I'll be trading Clay Moore, Clutch, and Payload.

Looking for (loose/complete ok):
    Hit n Run
    Psyche Out
    Jammer
    Skip
    JoeCon Tunnel Rat
    Joecon Hardball
    Budo
    Kangor
    TF Jinx

Banned
    No, I'm not looking to trade. Thx

Are you sure? I'm sure somebody in our GI Joe community would be willing to trade for them! I'm probably not interested because my son and I were able to go to the convention and I picked up the figs I wanted, saw vipers included. Yet to help you out, I do have a fss guillotine and a windmill I'll trade for them. Shoot me a pm, but only if you're interested in the trade. If I don't hear from you, no worries!!
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 07-04-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Banned
    No thanks, I have the figures and vehicles I want and I'm just looking to sell these.

Like I said "No worries!!". But you should probably start s thread for selling. This one was set up for trading. And now you know. And knowing is half the battle. Yoooooooooo Joe!!

Banned
    The name of the thread is "needing and wanting." If anybody wants or needs them, I have them and can do a deal for cash.

My world that is a fair trade figures are traded for dollars. I am normally the guy trading the dollars for figures ...lol!

Unfortunately, this is not something I need as I already made the dollars for figures trade and got the con exclusives.
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

Banned
    I started a new thread as requested. Happy trading!

It does not have to be carded. It can be loose, so long as it has the name plated figure stand and looks good. And yes I will trade carded figures for it
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

It does not have to be carded. It can be loose, so long as it has the name plated figure stand and looks good. And yes I will trade carded figures for it
    Ok everyone, can anyone help him out? If so, sent Abernathy a pm!