Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is needing and wanting to trade fss figure?!?!!

Corporal
    Ok this is my first time trying this I am looking to trade but, I want specific figures. All of the figures I want are JOECON Tiger Force. They need to be complete(all accessories, stands, and file cards). Here's what I'm looking for along with their going rates, I'm hoping to trade dollar for dollar.
    Tiger Force helicopter crew(Alpine, Frostbite, and Skystiker).......$350
    Tiger Force Stalker .................................................. ........................$90
    Tiger Force Brawler........................................... ...............................$60
    Tiger Force Recondo........................................... .............................$50
    Total............................................. .................................................. ...$550
    I'm willing to trade the following figures (all are m.o.c.) and their going rates.
    SDCC Sgt. Slaughter (Triple T version).......................................... .$300
    SDCC Kim Arashikage/Jinx (unmasked version)...........................$80
    SDCC Zarana (Cold Slither version).......................................... .......$165
    FSS 5 Cobra Battle Corps Trooper/Viper.........................................$75
    Total............................................. .................................................. ....$620
    If anyone is interested you can pm me if you have trouble with that post a reply here and I'll try to pm you to make arrangements. Thanks for reading this I know it's long.

Captain
    I have pythonized SNAKE armor I'm willing to part with.

One set of the pythonized SNAKE armor in its convention bag.

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    PM sent. Someone get some trade offers going!
    I got the pm, but you need to delete some messages. It won't let me reply back because your full.

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Ok I cleared some out, try it again.

Private First Class
    Ice Viper Officer for trade

Captain
    Looking to move my FSS 7 Skid/Treadmark.

Also willing to trade my carded Tiger Force Roadblock for a carded Tiger Force Jinx!!

Corporal
    My Sgt Slaughter is gone and I no longer need Tiger Force Stalker and Tiger Force Recondo.

So I'm starting this for those who may be wanting to trade fss figures. I've got a Windmill and I'll have Red Laser, Lt. Clay Moore, Bushido, and Over Kill from fss 8. I'm in need of a fss 5 Raptor and then from fss 7 I'll be needing General Hawk, Budo, Stalker, and Treadmark. I'm willing to trade my carded for loose figures, yet they need to be complete (no stand or filecard needed) and in good condition.
    Everything listed is still available and unspoken for.

Sorry guys, but the deal has been done. Tiger Force Roadblock is now officially off the table and spoken for!!

So.......any takers on the following trades I have left?
    1. Bushido for Budo
    2. Lt. Clay Moore (fss 8) for Stalker (fss 7)
    3. Over Kill (fss 8) for General Hawk(fss 7)
    4. Windmill for Treadmark
    5. Red Laser for fss 7 Mystery 13th figure

Pm me if interested!!!
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 07-17-2018 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Missed an edit