Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Private First Class
    I just want to throw this idea out there....What about the Ninja version of Firefly from the comics? He was featured pretty heavy for a short run. I wouldnt mind that green and silver version Firefly. His o ring figure is one of my favorites. With that said I would love the mohawk Zartan also.

He was technically Battle Corps.

It also what they mean by Ninja Force- the sub-team, or the line brand?

Cause if it's the actual team, that would discount Zartan, Night Creeper, Red Ninja, and Orange Slice (with the last 3 being long shots anyway)

But we won't know anyway until we get it- like a year from now?

I’m just going to put this guess out there because no one else has, but since we know it’s a ninja, and we already have Slice and Dice, what if it’s Slash? From the 2005 Valor vs Venom line? Slash is almost always forgotten about and rarely used in the same breath as Slice and Dice.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

It all depends on how loosely we're applying Ninja Force.

Private First Class
    He was technically Battle Corps.

It also what they mean by Ninja Force- the sub-team, or the line brand?

Cause if it's the actual team, that would discount Zartan, Night Creeper, Red Ninja, and Orange Slice (with the last 3 being long shots anyway)

But we won't know anyway until we get it- like a year from now?
    Thanks for the reminder. I couldnt remember what banner his figure was released under. Still have the figure but not the card backing.

Banned
    I just think that's the only TRUE second zartan. It's the only one with the leather vest, the leg-mounted throwing knives and the mohawk. The rest were all just variations on Zartan 1. It's, by far, one of the best reinterpretations done of a major character and the day-glo colors actually work on it because, let's remember, he's the leader of the Dreadnoks as well as a ninja. It's the only time we really see Zartan embracing the biker ethos and it fits perfectly with the neon wardrobes of Zarana and Zandar.

Private First Class
    Too bad Dawn Moreno is not part of the Ninja Force...

Banned
    Too bad Dawn Moreno is not part of the Ninja Force...
    That's honestly exactly what I DON'T want with any of these 13th figures. There are so many great characters that have never gotten the ME treatment from the original ARAH run that to fill slots with characters from modern comic books would be just be such a huge waste.

Corporal
    That's honestly exactly who I'd want (Dawn Moreno)!

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by j_yoders@hotmail.com View Post
    That's honestly exactly what I DON'T want with any of these 13th figures. There are so many great characters that have never gotten the ME treatment from the original ARAH run that to fill slots with characters from modern comic books would be just be such a huge waste.
    There's no use in complaining, whats done is done. And lets be honest I'm sure everyone has figures that they wished was made instead of what we're getting but that's not going to change anything.