Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I hope it’s BANZAI!!!! I’ll be ok with Zartan!

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    I think most ninja force fans are asking for banzai, which would be easy to make now that they have the new spirit head.

I wouldn't hate Zartan, but to not do Banzai would be silly.

Banned
    As I've said before, I'm not a huge ninjaforce fan, but I just don't see how it would be complete without Zartan. Most Ninja Force characters never appeared in the TV show or comics but Zartan was a main character in both and his new look for Ninja Force was completely original and well-received. We already have Slice n' Dice and the Red Ninjas and several versions of the Night Creepers. Doing Banzai without Zartan would still leave a gaping hole in the set. Who's more important? Your average grunt Joe character or your main villain with by far the best backstory and most personality? He's the character who killed the Hard Master!

But the bad guys for Ninja Force are Slice and Dice and the Red Ninja's. Pink/Purple dude is the last Ninja Force team member not made on the Joe's side (I am counting orange dollar general storm Shadow as Shih Tzu Gin). But I am with you, I would much rather have the Neon Green, Orange Mohawk Zartan to give my niece and nephew.
    Last edited by rjhiii@sover.net; 05-01-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Banned
    That's the first time we ever saw Zartan's hair!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Just finished drinking my cup of tea & I read the leaves in the bottom. It's Banzai... time for another cup!!!

Anything other than Banzai would leave me in shock. That said, I'm not going to lie, it's slightly disappointing that our final figure ever is from a less than ideal subteam. I'd much rather have seen something that fills a gap from other eras we haven't seen completed.
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 05-01-2018 at 11:02 PM.

As I've said before, I'm not a huge ninjaforce fan, but I just don't see how it would be complete without Zartan. Most Ninja Force characters never appeared in the TV show or comics but Zartan was a main character in both and his new look for Ninja Force was completely original and well-received. We already have Slice n' Dice and the Red Ninjas and several versions of the Night Creepers. Doing Banzai without Zartan would still leave a gaping hole in the set. Who's more important? Your average grunt Joe character or your main villain with by far the best backstory and most personality? He's the character who killed the Hard Master!
    But there's already Zartan figures. Plenty of them. Not doing Banzai would leave a gaping hole in the set moreso. He, after all, is actually in Ninja Force. As a actual fan of Ninja Force, Zartan is less necessary than Banzai.

Also, as the last FSS figure, is rather have a new character and not a reiteration of someone we already have (which covers about every other candidate)

Banned
    But Ninja Force Zartan is SO DISTINCT from all his other iterations. He has a mohawk and you can see his whole head! It would be cool to see what the club could do for those leg-mounted throwing knives, too. If they don't give us Ninja Force Zartan I'll probably make one of my own.