Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Seeing as some of us aren't in attendance, what rules out Zartan?

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Seeing as some of us aren't in attendance, what rules out Zartan?
    Ninja Force Zartan is being released, with a doom cycle, as a club exclusive!

Ninja Force Zartan is being released, with a doom cycle, as a club exclusive!
    Awesome! I love the idea!

Captain
    LOVE that we'll get a Ninja Force Zartan with a bike!

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Yeah!!!! ANOTHER zartan! With an OVER-SIZED tricycle!!!!! Seems like a waste of time, energy, and resources..... Such a disappointment!!

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I’m excited about Ninja Force Zartan! I would’ve been ok without the bike, but it’s not a deal breaker; can’t wait!

Captain
    It's a completely different build based off a figure that had a different head and was fairly beloved by the fans, even ones who didn't like the '90s stuff. This is ANYTHING but a waste. Go away with that kind of negativity.

Since Zartan is NOT the FSS 8 mystery figure, we can continue discussing that somewhere else. However, that news does mean Banzai is even more likely to show up (whenever we get the last FSS 8 shipment). I was not at the convention, but I read somewhere that when Zartan was announced a Club staff member made some comment that this might give away the FSS 8 figure, or make it more obvious who it is (sorry, I don't have the direct quote.) I think that definitely hints at Banzai. Even though there are other possibilities that technically fit, he is the most obvious choice. I don't think they would be worried about giving it away, if it was someone else.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    It's a completely different build based off a figure that had a different head and was fairly beloved by the fans, even ones who didn't like the '90s stuff. This is ANYTHING but a waste. Go away with that kind of negativity.
    Whoa little doggie! Hold your horses! It's not negativity my friend! It's called an opinion, and I have to apologize if mine offended you. Look, zartan is over rated and would have been the biggest letdown if it would have been the bonus for fss 8 and also, how many zartan figures have been made? Now, how many other figures still have not been done? So for the bonus 8th I was hoping for something else other than what we are getting. It's not a big deal or the end of the world. It's just plastic.
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 06-26-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Captain
    Hey, little doggie, your opinion is not an informed one and has no place tearing down a HIGHLY REQUESTED figure. When you say "how many Zartan figures have been made" you AGAIN refuse to acknowledge that this is not just another zartan because it's a different build with an entirely different head just as it was when originally released with Ninja Force. There has never been ANY version of this build or this figure made in the ME format. Ever. It's not accurate to say it's "how many zartan figures have been made?" would be like saying Rock n' Roll v2, Tan Clutch or Tundra Stalker were "letdowns" because they were characters (not figures or builds) that had already been made before.

It's not a big deal or the end of the world, it's just that your frame of reference is all wrong, your opinion is very much a minority one and many, MANY people are excited to be getting a Ninja Force Zartan.
    Last edited by j_yoders@hotmail.com; 06-26-2018 at 08:23 AM.