Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Ninja force? Really? Glad for you ninja force fans. At least some will be happy.

Private First Class wuala87@gmail.com's Avatar
    Black dragon is a ninja force?

Corporal
    Then by this logic why not add the Ninja Battles figures as well? If FSS 8 number 13 is going to be a ninja, I would rather have characters like

Slash
    Tiger Claw
    Shadow Strike
    Kamakura v1
    Black Dragon

Over a figure that was never released. And if you add theese you then have 24 figures to choose from, by your logic.

I've made the argument for some time that the Club does not consider Ninja Force to be a sub team for this very reason. They've never actually referenced these characters as related to Ninja Force. I'm not sure they've ever acknowledged Ninja Force (maybe Scarlett was recognized as such, but I don't recall)

And, to an extent, it makes sense since the majority of the members are actually new characters and not repaints, which is customary of "sub-teams". Also, Ninja Force was more of a line-branding, as well. If we consider it a sub-team, Cobra characters would be discounted. If we consider it a brand, then it could be all-inclusive. This doesn't really matter in reference to the 8-13, but it could have for 7-13 (though I don't expect this to be "ninja force" character after the reveal of the 8-13 clue, but considered it possible prior).

But, now that they have outright said "Ninja Force", who knows? That leads me to believe it could be Zartan or Snake Eyes, as Ninja Force would be a necessary descriptor for that particularly deco.

However, I think most of this is to create consternation because I think Banzai is not only the obvious choice, but the actual choice. But we have to debate something for the next 12 months.
    Last edited by axonrey@gmail.com; 05-10-2018 at 12:32 PM.

How did we get to "by his logic or your logic or the girl next door's logic"? Here's the logic: we're still just a bunch of big kids playing with and collecting toys. The 13th could be the Ninja Force Janitor for all I care. I'm just happy for one more figure and simultaneously heart broken that the figure will be the very last I get from the club...

Corporal
    How did we get to "by his logic or your logic or the girl next door's logic"? Here's the logic: we're still just a bunch of big kids playing with and collecting toys. The 13th could be the Ninja Force Janitor for all I care. I'm just happy for one more figure and simultaneously heart broken that the figure will be the very last I get from the club...
    Couldn't agree more. I'm just tired of some people who think they know everything and are never wrong. I said it before and I'll say it again what's done is done. There's nothing left to argue or complain about, just accept it and try to enjoy it.

^^^this. All the way. I'm excited to get these in my hands.

Couldn't agree more. I'm just tired of some people who think they know everything and are never wrong. I said it before and I'll say it again what's done is done. There's nothing left to argue or complain about, just accept it and try to enjoy it.
    If I am one of those people you are referring to, I don't know everything. Just tossing out a theory. Sometimes it is fun to have a discussion with someone, in regards to a shared hobby. It may not be 100% grounded in facts, but the speculative discussion is fun. If we quit talking and sharing ideas, thoughts and theory's, the online hobby will die. We don't have new product and a movie is a couple years away. We have to find new ways of enjoying our hobby. I apologize if sharing my guess a couple times came off as someone who is never wrong. I have been away from the hobby for a couple years, after losing most of my collection, and was really enjoying getting back into something I love. Truce.

Corporal
    If I am one of those people you are referring to, I don't know everything. Just tossing out a theory. Sometimes it is fun to have a discussion with someone, in regards to a shared hobby. It may not be 100% grounded in facts, but the speculative discussion is fun. If we quit talking and sharing ideas, thoughts and theory's, the online hobby will die. We don't have new product and a movie is a couple years away. We have to find new ways of enjoying our hobby. I apologize if sharing my guess a couple times came off as someone who is never wrong. I have been away from the hobby for a couple years, after losing most of my collection, and was really enjoying getting back into something I love. Truce.
    Im not talking about you. As far as I know you have never actually came out and told someone else that their wrong because they like something you don't. As far as I'm concerned we're cool. And I dont mind discussions just keep it civil. What I mean is don't bully someone until they think that your way is the only way or their wants/wishlist should be your wants/wishlist.

Reminder to stay On Topic. If your post is not directly about the FSS 8.0 mystery figure, it should not be part of this thread and will be deleted per the GIJCC Forum Guidelines.