Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Corporal
    Night creeper leader is a better base than the shirtless Storm Shadow. Add a ponytail to the Kaos head, it would look better than a head with the hard / blind master's masks. For the legs a mixture upper legs from T'J Bang and the knees and lower legs and feet from Dojo. I agree with the Night Creeper Leader's harness( the square holes at the hips can hold the swords, no need for a backpack). With the exception of Dice no one else's masks are removable, I would be good if Banzai's was permanent as well. I also agree that the pants need to be correctly painted.

Night creeper leader is a better base than the shirtless Storm Shadow. Add a ponytail to the Kaos head, it would look better than a head with the hard / blind master's masks. For the legs a mixture upper legs from T'J Bang and the knees and lower legs and feet from Dojo. I agree with the Night Creeper Leader's harness( the square holes at the hips can hold the swords, no need for a backpack). With the exception of Dice no one else's masks are removable, I would be good if Banzai's was permanent as well. I also agree that the pants need to be correctly painted.
    I’m not sure why you’re disagreeing with my first point. NCL was made from a Storm Shadow figure (parts of several mixed together actually https://www.yojoe.com/action/15/nigh...rleader3.shtml). I’m not sure how they would “add a ponytail” to an existing head. If it’s cheaper/easier to use a head that already has a ponytail, that’s what we’ll get. And the upcoming Bushido also has a removable mask, so that point is kind of moot.
    Im glad we agree on the webgear, I think those belt hooks would absolutely store some swords, sais, or an axe. (They gave NCL a pair of Mac 10s to hang there even though they made no sense for the character.)
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Corporal
    The neck is corrected on the NCL its not leaning forward, the arms have more detail and if you want to use the Spirit head cool just make a new mask. Hard Master's mask looks closer to Vega the Banzai, and Blind Master's is just way too plain