Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Final 12th Figure Preview

GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Final 12th Figure Preview

Order Now... from the 2018 Figure Subscription Service 8.0 website!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 8.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe now through the May 2nd, 2018 deadline!

We are very excited to offer the eighth and final limited edition GIJCC FSS (Figure Subscription Service). This assortment contains a variety of club member requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

COBRA MERCENARY
    Code Name: MUNITIA
    (Inspired by the 2008 DTC: GIJCC action figure.)
    Features NEW exclusive head sculpt!
    Includes: bladed pistol, assault rifle, radio, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Really like it. Not what I was expecting for the build, much better than I thought.

Private First Class
    Can't wait to see this figure in person. Hopeful the head will be re-used.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    This is a amazing figure

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    This is a great looking figure, club; thank you!!! I like 11 out of the 12 figures, which is the best results of all 8 FSS lineups. Club, you’re definitely going out with a bang!

Private First Class efvogler3rd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Wow! She's Gorgeous. Nice job club. A+! Long overdue, but sometimes you have to save the best for last.

Private First Class
    AWESOME!!!!!!! My kids and I collect the subscription figs and my daughter literally jumped for joy and screamed when she saw Munitia!!! Yes my 8 year old daughter knows who munitia is. I am trying to be a good daddy and teach my kids some of the cooler aspects of life...

Corporal
    Wow this picture is even better than the one in the mag. One of the best figures in the set

This is one gorgeous figure!

Private First Class
    The breasts look a bit low, but probably because of the photoshop. Otherwise she is perfect! I love the set up, the silver boots and everything else. Excellent job Club! Can't wait to have her in hand.