Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Eleventh Figure Preview

GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Eleventh Figure Preview

Order Now... from the 2018 Figure Subscription Service 8.0 website!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 8.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe now through the May 2nd, 2018 deadline!

We are very excited to offer the eighth and final limited edition GIJCC FSS (Figure Subscription Service). This assortment contains a variety of club member requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

G.I. JOE NINJA COMMANDO
    Code Name: BUSHIDO
    (Inspired by the 1993 action figure.)
    Features NEW samurai face mask!
    Includes: removable samurai helmet with face mask,
    tactical harness, double sheath with swords x 2,
    Kusarigama weapon, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Looks great. in fact, this is about prefect

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I think it looks awesome

Captain
    Just a reminder of how weird the ninja stuff got there toward the end.

That does look fantastic. Are the helmet & mask all one piece or are they separate? And is the helmet really going to be that big? It looks like it would have a hard time staying in place on his head. The weapons, parts, and paint are perfect though.

The only really sad thing is there will probably never be a Banzai. It seems every vintage sub team is destined to come up 1 or 2 figures short in the modern era.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class
    Nice Job!!!

This is a beautiful figure. I'm very happy with this entire line-up, but this one is one of my favorite guys. Combines two of my favorite things in one figure, snow troopers and ninjas.

Corporal
    This is awesome. This was the must have for me. I'm so happy he looks this great

Quote Originally Posted by jared.vitosh@gmail.com View Post
    That does look fantastic. Are the helmet & mask all one piece or are they separate? And is the helmet really going to be that big? It looks like it would have a hard time staying in place on his head. The weapons, parts, and paint are perfect though.

The only really sad thing is there will probably never be a Banzai. It seems every vintage sub team is destined to come up 1 or 2 figures short in the modern era.
    Maybe Banzai will be the Mystery 13th for FSS 7.0 or FSS 8.0

Corporal
    Perfect job, Club!