Thread: Convention Exclusives for homefront heroes subscribers

Convention Exclusives for homefront heroes subscribers

I wanted to start a thread to see if there were others out there like me who it is not possible to attend the con as I live in the UK but would like the con exclusives without paying the inflated prices on eBay. I

The answer is yes, but unfortunately the opportunity to capitalize on this market, and serve this portion of the membership has never been a priority.

Banned
    I think you'll find plenty of people going to the con who would be willing to buy items for you, provided you give them the necessary funds up front. The problem I've always run into is people wanting you to front the cost of the con-only souvenirs yourself. It's not cheap and I don't really look forward to maxing out my credit cards and then having someone say "oh, never mind."

Private First Class
    plus there are some figures that are limited to one or two (or whatever). Yes I'm greedy, i like one to hang on the peg board, one to display and one to play with (if i really like it).

That being said, if there are ones i don't want, i usually trade them. I don't like selling them, because i sell at cost and get taken advantage of. Trades are easier and I even trade for figures to be named later!

if you get someone who has a Golden Ticket, they have more buying power but also have to recoup the cost of the GT

PM me, I am going and have possibility to get multiplies

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    This is a great thread. Member in New Brunswick, Canada looking to secure convention exclusives without using eBay. Anyone attending & are picking up extras, please send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

Private First Class cb72572@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I will be going also. PM me for details

Private First Class
    I will be attending as well, shoot me a PM.