Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Sixth Figure Preview

Private First Class
    Bad choice for the helmet, and I agree the legs from the 25th would be better, plus he needs a belt and working holster.

The boots look good, the pants do not. I would love to have seen the baseball cap from the 2012 POC Clutch used here in a tan color. If the boots here get that much detail such as two different colors, then there’s no reason BulletProof’s belt can’t get painted brown as well.
    Last edited by ATBotts78@gmail.com; 04-20-2018 at 11:15 PM.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Cool, very arah accurate. Was actually expecting the Dollar General Duke legs and helmet, but these legs fit the bill. I was hoping for the rolled sleeves at the bicep, but those flint arms are some of my favourite, so very acceptable. I might switch the helmet out, but I'll wait to see it in hand first. All in all, glad to see he turned out ARAH accurate. Thanks! Can't wait for the card art.

Private First Class
    This one is really the one of the lineup that I care the least for, but it looks good to me.

He looks fine for what he is, but the 25th Dusty pants (recently used on Ambush) would've worked better.

Private First Class
    Pretty faithful to the ARAH version. I'm glad he has minimal 25th parts. He should look good in my 30th Vamp MKII.

Dear GI Joe Club,

I hope you read this, Better hands for clutch but lower legs should have been dusty 25th or used his legs form the 25th that came with the vamp which you also used for hardtop on Fss6

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    A holster would be nice, but otherwise, he’s ok.

I like how he turned out and further makes the set a buy for me. I just wish the club used better proportioned hands like the ones that came with Lifeline v7 (30th anniv.) which are one of the best hands out there, if not the best, having swivel articulation and a great sculpt, without the big wrists present on this version of Clutch. These hands were also used in the last 3 versions of Firefly in case anyone is wondering.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    The helmet might be too tight on his head. A lower leg holster makes sense for a vehicle driver. He would be sitting a lot & allow for easier access to pistol.