Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Sixth Figure Preview

GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Sixth Figure Preview

Order Now... from the 2018 Figure Subscription Service 8.0 website!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 8.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe now through the May 2nd, 2018 deadline!

We are very excited to offer the eighth and final limited edition GIJCC FSS (Figure Subscription Service). This assortment contains a variety of club member requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

G.I. JOE V.A.M.P. DRIVER
    Code Name: LANCE "CLUTCH" STEINBERG
    (Inspired by the 1984 version 2 action figure.)
    Includes: removable helmet, vest, assault rifle,
    pistol, work cones x 2, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

This one works for me, I know the colors will be lighter more accurate in hand. My only question is why not use the Pursuit of Cobra Legs?
    Last edited by rjhiii@sover.net; 04-20-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Looks good. I'll be swapping out the helmet.

For such a simple looking figure, I really like this one. He'll fit in nicely with the rest of my vehicle drivers.

Surprised that they didn't just mesh these two together.

Last edited by funpubincadmin; 04-20-2018 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Please do not post watermarked photos that are not your own.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Use the 25th helmet. Otherwise this works

Sergeant
    I like it. No need to OVERDO this figure. The pistol and the AR-15 are perfect for Tan Clutch.

Corporal
    Why didn't you add a gun belt or use the original legs with the ankle holster.

I think he's a bit of a mess. Why not use all modern parts (post 25th)?

The only thing I would change is the legs, although this is very 1984 accurate... It works for me