Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Fifth Figure Preview

Use the 50th Cobra Trooper legs and helmet, then he won't look so disproportionate.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    Not one I care for and could be better but the accessories are great

Private First Class
    At least I can use the club's figure's accessories and webgear. I can even put this Tombstone head on my Tombstone figure so he will have 2 eyes.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 04-18-2018 at 07:19 PM. Reason: This thread is not for custom figure photos.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    50th trooper helmet doesn't fit that head unfortunately. Maybe DTC Major Bludd helmet would? I really like the Bazooka, arms are pretty decent too. Legs seem too skinny though. Wonder if 25th HISS driver legs or the legs the last Zartan figure had would have worked better?

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Underwhelmed, it’s the legs; too skinny! They were great on Verona, but too small here.

My comments keep getting deleted but I'll reiterate:

Please take Lt Clay Moore back to the drawing board. He's not up to the level of the other figures we've seen thus far.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 04-19-2018 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Please read the GIJCC Forum Guidelines for acceptable posts.

Banned
    The legs are just waaaay too skinny. If they were on Vorona, a female figure, they just don't work with the Tombstone head.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    What about the helmet that is being used on Python Patrol Maj. Bludd? I wonder if that will fit.
    Maybe, it looks like the same helmet. I hope they use that helmet on Overkill too.

Private First Class
    This is the first time I've actually paid for the subscription service up front, instead of buying from other vendors...while I'm glad I did, figures like this just upset me. I say this because, while its nice to get obscure characters from the show, its the execution and sometimes selection that makes me wonder what the club is thinking and the process that goes into selecting figures and such. I just think that for premium figures, that cost a little more than the conventions sets, all the stops should be pulled. Retooling a gun or reusing heads from other unique faces seems to be a cop-out and unfair to fans who shell out good money.

Private First Class efvogler3rd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Yeah I guess I am with everyone else with Clay Moore. The Legs and the Head Helmet. The only difference for me is that I was really REALLY looking forward to this figure. To me this is where the club shines, when they create new characters or shine light onto characters Hasbro has otherwise ignored.

Tombstone's twin brother bothers me the most. Where is the Matt Trakker head or what about Salvo's?

But the legs are what makes this look out of proportion. I know this is coming down to the wire, for you guys, and there may not be enough time. Still We know you listen as you did with Salvo and Crosshairs, and now those two are some of strongest figures to come out of the FSS.

Is it possible you can take another look at Lt. Clay Moore? Pretty please? With a cherry on top.