Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Fifth Figure Preview

Private First Class
    I agree, Club please take a 2nd look. I was really looking forward to this figure, and it just looks disproportionate. Those legs are way to thin. Please!!!!

Private First Class morgardee@hotmail.com's Avatar
    So far this wave has lacked any major drawing power. I get that this is the last figure run the club gets to make and they want to maximize profits by cutting back on new molds but as the old saying goes: "You gotta spend money to make money". As it stands right now, my wallet staying closed. I'm hoping the second half of this wave has a bit more flair.

LoL nice way to ask. I fully agree here. Club please change the legs, they are too skinny for a modern male figure!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Too skinny, but this is only a digital mock up.

Woah! A really odd looking figure. Looks he dropped out of the 1990s with all those pouches and the helmet is just bizarre. Why not just use a tricked-out standard Cobra Trooper body with a new head and helmet.

Very disappointed.
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 04-28-2018 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typo!

Private First Class
    i'm pleased to say that , while I very much dislike the execution of this figure , it will remain packaged and as a part of my overall collection , it has no real meaning to me and therefore does not impact me as much as if it had been a 83-92 era figure or one of the interesting later era remakes like munitia etc. personally I would have used the jungle viper legs , retaliation zartan torso , red star head and new major bludd helmet , the arms and webgear are fine , I would have also used the firing bazooka that came with big bear .

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I was looking at the club’s original convention exclusive Lt. Clay Moore figure & noticed, the original figure has black shin guards. Maybe, if the club can use the legs they are using on Fast Draw, or at least the shin guards, that might give him a bulkier look.

Private First Class efvogler3rd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I would be interested in a bulkier look for Clay Moore but the Tombstone head is too similar to well Tombstone. What about the Salvo head and some bigger legs like spin kick Snake-Eyes.

Otherwise, since this is just Blue SDCC Matt Trakker, use that head. I would be OK with that too.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    I'm actually surprised the sdcc matt tracker head wasn't used, it resembles the sunbow version of clay moore even, plus the PP Major Bludd helmet would have fit that head.