Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

Corporal
    Never had the original but this works for me removable helmet or not. But i do agree that the belt should be a different color

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Not bad. Could be better, but it works.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    One of the better 90's figures, glad to see him made. Looks pretty good, was expecting a collared torso though.

Private First Class
    Good job club. I didn't know about this character until it was listed on the line-up, but this is a good ME update to an ARAH figure. I agree with painting the actual belt the tan color, but otherwise this was well done.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    Pretty solid. I'd agree with above ideas to paint the belt tan. Maybe even add a belt/waist/holster. Overall I think it works, though.

Private First Class
    Can you paint the belt the same color as the boots, camo, gloves and bandolier rather than leaving it green??

This is one I’ve been looking forward to since I saw the Dodger head and was hoping he would be on the way. Colors are good, camo looks good, I like the accessories. Arms, legs, and head all work great. I do have one complaint but I’m apparently the only one so I’ll just say it once and move on. I hate that torso. Other figures with that torso can’t stand up straight. The torso and neck are curved forward so they look hunched over, and it’s too skinny. The stand up collar isn’t really accurate either. I wish it was the 50th Flint/Firefly torso, but the paint job makes it look pretty good anyway. I’d rather have him like this than not at all.
    Anyway, let’s keep going. When do we Blizzard and Recoil?
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Like him except I despise non removable helmets. The original had a cool flat top. And the belt does need to be painted tan to match.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I agree, belt needs to be the same colour as the camo pattern. It is almost invisible being the same colour green as his uniform.