Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

Order Now... from the 2018 Figure Subscription Service 8.0 website!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 8.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe now through the May 2nd, 2018 deadline!

We are very excited to offer the eighth and final limited edition GIJCC FSS (Figure Subscription Service). This assortment contains a variety of club member requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

G.I. JOE BATTLE CORPS COMMANDER
    Code Name: BULLET-PROOF
    (Inspired by the 1992 action figure.)
    Includes: removable grenade bandolier, pistol, knife,
    rifle, rocket launcher with projectile, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Nicely done! I'm liking this one a lot.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    Never had the original but this looks amazing

Wasn't going to keep but now changing my mind

Corporal
    Will have to see in hand. Love that's it a character new to ME sculpt, but never had it as a kid, and find it rather dull. Time will tell!

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    It’s a decent build. I had the vintage one back in the day, but no longer have him. I’ll be glad to add him back to the Joe team! Where’s that launcher from?

I absolutely abhor non removable helmets, especially when the vintage figure had one.

But this looks pretty great nonetheless.

Dodger’s head painted black on Avalanche’s body? Hmm. Can the belt be painted brown or any color other than the same green as the rest of him? I really wanted this figure, to start DEF, but, it’s going to have to grow on me. I also wish the helmet was removable. Tactically I guess this choice fits though.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Best of the bunch as far as I'm concerned, even though the helmet can't come off.

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Wow! I wasn't a fan of the original Bullet-Proof but this figure actually fits in nicely with the updated modern-era GI Joe figures. I definitely like this version of him.