Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Third Figure Preview!

I have no personal interest in this character, but he seems to be a perfectly executed version of what he's supposed to be. Not much to say here.

Well done club!!! I love it!!! My only question is, does the laser pistol fit in the back, like most Cobra Commanders?
    Sorry bud, that looks like the Retaliation "ultimate" CC torso, which means no.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Sorry bud, that looks like the Retaliation "ultimate" CC torso, which means no.
    That’s what I was thinking, but I still like it; not a deal breaker.

Will the flag have a holder in the figure stand? This is a great figure and I'm really happy to be adding him to my collection.

Private First Class
    Well done club!!! This is a perfect Red Laser!!! He will be a great addition to my custom Red Shadows figures. Thanks

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I think this hits spot on. Very solid!

mixed felling of Red shadow but might get 2 of him since red my favorite color and they will fit good next to steel Raven and Iron klaw

Private First Class
    i would love to have about five more. Great looking figure. I love Action Force, so having their enemy is awesome. IF i can get more...

Getting gas 8 if any content red shadows perhaps can trade as don't want some fig

Is it possible to get the trooper helmet instead so the logo can be bigger and not have the CC ridge on top? That plus a different belt would really set him apart! Well done!!

Private First Class
    The Great question no is: will we see any others Red shadows from here to year-end?