Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Third Figure Preview!

GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Third Figure Preview!

Order Now... from the 2018 Figure Subscription Service 8.0 website!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 8.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe now through the May 2nd, 2018 deadline!

We are very excited to offer the eighth and final limited edition GIJCC FSS (Figure Subscription Service). This assortment contains a variety of club member requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

RED SHADOWS WEAPONS TECHNICIAN
    Code Name: RED LASER
    (Inspired by the European exclusive action figure.)
    Includes: removable helmet, advanced combat rifle,
    laser pistol, Red Shadows flag, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Simple and bang on. The fans of this should be happy. Can't wait to see the card art.

Not into Red Shadows, yet this looks simple but amazingly simple! And I mean in a good way!!

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Very nice I like you. Spoken in my Borat voice.

Simple and yet well done, but i don’t like the Cobra sigil on the belt. Red Shadows are their own entity. It’s like putting a Cobra symbol on an Iron Grenadier, it’s historically inaccurate. Otherwise, it’s a slam dunk.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Completely agree on the belt buckle. However anyone looking to offload this one from their FSS I’ll be interested in reaching some agreement as would like multiples of this figure

Private First Class
    Except for the buckle, i really appreciate it. as said by others, it looks simple but i feel it catches perfectly the soul of the character

The original was just a repainted Cobra Commander so this guy is good as is.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Well done club!!! I love it!!! My only question is, does the laser pistol fit in the back, like most Cobra Commanders?

Corporal
    Looks just like I imagined. I also agree on the belt buckle but its nothing a little sandpaper and paint can't fix.