Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Second Figure Preview!

Initially I said use the Steel Brigade helmet, which I would still prefer to blowtorch’s helmet, but ALL OF THESE other suggestions would also be better than Blowtorch. Because right now there is too much Blowtorch on this figure. They listened about a different vest on Crosshair, hopefully they listen about this helmet too
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal
    "Initially I said use the Steel Brigade helmet, which I would still prefer to blowtorch’s helmet, but ALL OF THESE other suggestions would also be better than Blowtorch. Because right now there is too much Blowtorch on this figure. They listened about a different vest on Crosshair, hopefully they listen about this helmet too."

^^^What he said. Please.

Agreed. There are several preferable alternative helmet options for Fast Draw. If it's not too late, I hope one of those alternatives can be used. Thanks.

Corporal
    New helmet please,please, please!!!!!!

Banned
    Would love to see a mockup of any of the suggested new helmet designs.

I agree that the Steel Brigade helmet would be better.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Too much Blowtorch & too much Metal Head. Colour scheme is great, but it looks too much like a repaint of Blowtorch.

Nothing wrong with the colours. They're pretty much spot on. It just screams "heavy weapons Blowtorch" sadly. Another helmet and some light blue webgear would pretty much perfect this figure.

Corporal
    I saw a podcast with the designer and he said that he couldn't get any heads to work with the steel brigade helmet, he was originally wanting to use the delta version, but i used my Blowtorch, 50th anniversary Hawk head and the steel brigade helmet and it works. I tried to send a pic of this but for some reson my pictures won't transfer. So come on club this is a simple change and it will make most of us extremely happy, please, please, please make this change. From every club member thank you if you do this