Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 8.0 Second Figure Preview!

Private First Class rent1374@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Great work! Love it!
    big tone

Yep. Still liking it!!

While I agree that there is a lot of Blowtorch here, at least it's not the accelerator suit that I had honestly thought it would be.

There's room in my mind for a different style figure as well... But I trust its impossible to Top this Exclusive! Been a long time since FASTDRAW has been seen.
    CRYSTAL BALL'S JOLLY GREATS

Can we use the Steel Brigade helmet instead of the Blowtorch one? It looks more like the original:

I agree, Steel Brigade helmet painted red, much better
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    The SB helmet really gives it more of a poc feel. Just paint the visor silver and paint the cod piece to match the armor, bang, poc fast draw.

Banned
    The problem with the Steel Brigade helmet is its not removable. Let's at least look at the face and head under the helmet before we replace them with a red SB. Also, show the revolver.

I like the Steel Brigade Helmet. Definitely with silver visor and some blue web gear. Love the color the club chose. Matches the ARAH deco very nicely.

The removable steel brigade helmet would work great unless you had a removable M.A.R.S. IRON ANVIL helmet. Still would like to have some type of breathing hose. I hope there will be hoses to attach the controllers to the rocket launcher. Also, it feels like the launcher pods are a bit too forward. Maybe move them back on the backpack a little bit? Just seems like he would tip over if they were perpendicular to (or close to) the ground. Would also rather see some type of chest armor than the blowtorch torso too. The leg armor is nice.