Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Start of FSS 7.0 shipping...?

Private First Class spivster66@aol.com's Avatar

Start of FSS 7.0 shipping...?

While I know that all the excitement right now is focused on FSS 8.0 (and with good reason...I'm one of those fans who's excited about ALL the figures on the list, including tan Clutch), what about FSS 7.0? I think I remember some note about when that would start shipping, but does anyone remember when that was? Or can the moderator provide an update?

Thanks!

Corporal
    FSS7.0 starts next month (May) if I remember correctly

I believe it was slated for mid to late May. I also seem to recall that they had said they were trying to avoid any gaps in shipping. That said, we stand to see a figure dropped in our mailboxes every month for the next 12 months. Am I the only one who's thrilled at that idea?

Captain
    I believe it was slated for mid to late May. I also seem to recall that they had said they were trying to avoid any gaps in shipping. That said, we stand to see a figure dropped in our mailboxes every month for the next 12 months. Am I the only one who's thrilled at that idea?

Love it! Can't wait to get figures at least once a month for the next year.

Private First Class spivster66@aol.com's Avatar
    Am I the only one who's thrilled at that idea?
    Not at all. That is pretty thrilling.

Any idea when the next two installments for FSS 7 will hit?

Can we get an admin to answer the question?

Private First Class forttimm42@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I emailed the club to ask about when shipping would start for 7.0 just the other day. They responded with the message below

We hope to ship the first shipment either the end of this month or first part of June. We are waiting on the shipment to come first. We will send out an email before we send out the first shipment.

Private First Class
    it'd be nice to come home from the convention and have a couple of packages from the club

Corporal
    it'd be nice to come home from the convention and have a couple of packages from the club
    I totally agree with you however, it would also be nice to get a couple of packages right before we leave for the convention just in time to put us into a feeding frenzy.