Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Start of FSS 7.0 shipping...?

Corporal
    That's what the updates are for. To inform everyone of things going on. And with the club trying to get ready for the con, I don't see why are you trying to add to the stress level. You should be happy customs didn't hold the shipment any longer than they did. I guess the old saying is true about not being able to please everybody.
    Agreed. But if you look at your June mag/news letter, Brian's notes said 2 shipments before the con, then a week later we're informed about customs holding the shipment but we're guaranteed one shippment before the con, and now 1 week later sorry nothing until July. You say we're putting stress on the club but they're getting our hopes and anticipation up and then crushing them. 3 updates within 10 days and we went from 4 figs to none, is that right?

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    So the club counted some chickens before they hatched. Nobody's perfect. Plus it's not their fault customs held things up. Look, as I said before, be glad customs didn't hold it up longer.

Corporal
    Customs happens. I don’t plan on dying in the next month, so I can wait.

I don't mind the wait as Customs is unavoidable. I'm just glad we're still Joe products this year. The next few years looks bleak. Although, it will be perfect time to stock up on the ME Joes that I missed since 2007.