Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Start of FSS 7.0 shipping...?

Reminder: Customer Service questions can not be addressed by the Forum Admin. All shipping announcements will be sent via email and copied online as the updates become available.

Wooo Hoooo FSS 7.0 is getting ready to ship...
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

Corporal
    2 new figs right before the con!!! Let the feeding frenzy begin!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa! No figures before con. One word comes to mind: BUMMER

Corporal
    I hope we get multiple shipments next month to catch us up.

Banned
    Multiple shipments in July would be nice. We need to have these things on schedule if we want to get through FSS 8 on time.

That's what the updates are for. To inform everyone of things going on. And with the club trying to get ready for the con, I don't see why are you trying to add to the stress level. You should be happy customs didn't hold the shipment any longer than they did. I guess the old saying is true about not being able to please everybody.

No, people are not supposed to have to check & refresh forums for updates on a product they ordered. The company that sold the product should provide the update to the consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by c.j.lloyd1
    No, people are not supposed to have to check & refresh forums for updates on a product they ordered. The company that sold the product should provide the update to the consumer.
    What's the difference between checking the forum and checking your email? Either way, it's an update on shipping status.
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 06-13-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Banned
    Either way we know. The difference between June and July is nothing to me. It's even better, honestly, if we get two shipments in July. More stuff in my mailbox in one month that I don't have to travel in!