Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 8.0 General Discussion

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I got my magazine the other day, and I have to say that Munitia is spot on! Not a figure I have to have, but they nailed this one spot on in my opinion!!
    Hopefully, they’ll reveal her online today; I haven’t received my magazine yet.

Corporal
    I added this on the Captain Gridiron feed last night and thought I'd add it here also when Gridiron was first revealed I said that I liked it but something was off after dusting part of my collection I noticed the harness/armor on the SDCC Roadblock flom last year. The collar and shoulder straps look like they were inspired by football pads i think this siple change would only improve this figure and give him that little extra that wouldtake him from nice,ok,or it'll do to a must have. I would like to hear everyone else's thoughts on this tell me what you think.

The collar and shoulder straps look like they were inspired by football pads i think this siple change would only improve this figure and give him that little extra that wouldtake him from nice,ok,or it'll do to a must have. I would like to hear everyone else's thoughts on this tell me what you think.
    I gave it some thought, and since he wasn't a must have for me, I had decided I liked the look and going to keep him. Heck, I just bought his missle launcher with missiles off eBay yesterday. Personal opinion is leave it be.

Hopefully, they’ll reveal her online today; I haven’t received my magazine yet.
    I personally think everyone who was looking forward to this figure will be EXTREMELY happy!!

Corporal
    Just got my mag in I concur with everyone's opinion on Munitia. She looks perfect to me.

Private First Class efvogler3rd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Yeah This may turn out to be one of the best looking Subs ever. While Fast Draw is a little disappointing. Munitia is Amazing! Lt. Clay Moore is the only let down to me, probably because I was looking to him most.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Yeah This may turn out to be one of the best looking Subs ever. While Fast Draw is a little disappointing. Munitia is Amazing! Lt. Clay Moore is the only let down to me, probably because I was looking to him most.
    My sentiments as well. I believe 8 out of the 12 are home runs. For me, Grid-iron, Fast Draw & Clutch are base hits. The only strike is Lt. Clay Moore. He just needs to be bulked up to match that big noggin!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I think we will never get a full slate of figures that we all 100% agree upon or like. This is a pretty good line up & I have placed my order tonight. Hope everyone enjoys their figures.

Private First Class
    I am very happy with this sub. My only comments are on Fast Draw, Clay Moore and Red Laser:

Fast Draw: Just change the helmet to Steel Brigade or some of the others mentioned. I think that would be more than enough to differentiate from Blowtorch.

Clay Moore: Very disproportionate. Thicker legs would help, but really just a Cobra Trooper body and helmet with the SDCC Matt Tracker head, I think would have been a perfect Lt. Clay Moore.

Red Laser: Love the figure, all I think I would change is to keep the belt buckle all black. The silver accent for the buckle highlights the Cobra symbol and it just clashes with the Red Shadows symbol.

I would take everyone else as they are.

If they don’t release a statement soon about changing Fast Draw’s Head, with the subscription deadline fast apparoaching, then I think it’s safe to say that they aren’t budging on this one, which is a shame, because he was so close to being a must-have figure.

Fast Draw still is. Just gonna take a little bit of customizing to fix. No biggie. I think I already know how I'm gonna do it, just gotta get him in hand to see if it's gonna work. Just like I've already got the replacement helmet for Clutch, Grid Irons missile launcher, etc..... Ever since I signed up, I've been ordering parts, weapons, etc to customize each one I plan on keeping. I customize using real parts, not repainted. I hate repainting.