Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 8.0 General Discussion

Private First Class
    I'm counting 5 I'm excited for, Bullet-Proof, Clutch, Blizzard, Clay Moore, and Munitia. I usually want to have 7 figures in the FSS that I want to keep before signing up, but I think I'm in on this one.

After 6.0's mystery fig, I'm not holding out much hope on this one . . . so maybe some of the reveals will excite me about some of the others.

I am glad to see that so many are excited about this lineup.

I'm liking 1 1/2 out of 2 so far. Fast Draw is a little too Blowtorchy for me. I have a custom of him already I may just stick with, but I'm still interested in at least 6 of them. I'm waiting to see Recoil and Blizzard. I'm curious what heads they will use because neither one is getting any new parts. Unless those 2 are really disappointing I plan on subbing.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

I hope Clutch uses Ozone’s Head with black hair.

Private First Class jk.fregia.77@gmail.com's Avatar
    Would the club consider releasing the last FSS poly bagged to lower the cost somewhat? And if they did polybag them, ship them all at once to save on shipping. I am a young collector and I would love to sub, but $400 plus shipping is way to expensive for thirteen figures and out of my budget. I am sure that I am not the only would who would like to sub, but cant due to financial reasons.

I hope Clutch uses Ozone’s Head with black hair.
    I hope it uses the concept vault clutch head or else why??

Private First Class efvogler3rd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    No hints yet for the 13th figure?

Would the club consider releasing the last FSS poly bagged to lower the cost somewhat? And if they did polybag them, ship them all at once to save on shipping. I am a young collector and I would love to sub, but $400 plus shipping is way to expensive for thirteen figures and out of my budget. I am sure that I am not the only would who would like to sub, but cant due to financial reasons.
    I asked for that like 5 or 6 years ago and never got anywhere so I don’t think they are interested in offering that. I think has worked out okay for me though. I’ve never wanted to keep all 13 and having them carded makes them worth more to resell so the ones I’ve kept have been a lot cheaper as a result.
    looking for:
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)

No hints yet for the 13th figure?
    My guess is we’ll get something after the other 12 reveals are done. That is how I remember it going in the past anyway.
    looking for:

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    i gotta be honest here: the only ones i want this time around are BulletProof, Blizzard, Recoil, and Munitia.

Don't get me wrong, all of the characters are done very well. i'm especially impressed with Grid Iron, Fast Draw, Payload, and Red Laser. i just don't care for all of those 8 other characters.

I also don't have the funds after the last KickStarter to which i pledged, so i unfortunately must pass on this one, instead buying up the few i'd like in the aftermarket...
    Last edited by terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com; 04-28-2018 at 11:16 AM. Reason: spelling: Bacon Defeciency Disorder strikes again
    ~ the Baconnaire

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I got my magazine the other day, and I have to say that Munitia is spot on! Not a figure I have to have, but they nailed this one spot on in my opinion!!