Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FSS 8.0 General Discussion

Banned
    I'm still hoping for Zartan. The 2012 GI Joe Trooper retaliation head would be perfect for him.

Private First Class wuala87@gmail.com's Avatar
    Hi guys, I'm also registered for fss 8.0 and really excited. I have chosen the payment in installments, someone can guide me on how the payments would be, the first payment is instantaneous, but the two remaining at which time are paid? Thank you

Banned
    They will ship you the first three figures, then your second installment will be taken off the credit card you signed up with. Same thing with the next three and then the final payment will be made after the next three. Or maybe it's four. I can't remember exactly.

Hi guys, I'm also registered for fss 8.0 and really excited. I have chosen the payment in installments, someone can guide me on how the payments would be, the first payment is instantaneous, but the two remaining at which time are paid? Thank you
    They will ship you the first three figures, then your second installment will be taken off the credit card you signed up with. Same thing with the next three and then the final payment will be made after the next three. Or maybe it's four. I can't remember exactly.
    The Billing periods are after the first two and 2nd two shipments (each shipment except the sixth is two figures. ^th is 3 figures) Closer to shipment the Club will let you know the approximate dates of the other two payments and those are automatic.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    For fss 8 the club already announced the billing dates as October and December
    Last edited by gjwermund@gmail.com; 05-08-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Corporal
    For fss 8 the club already announced the billing dates as October and December
    But that can change depending upon when they send out the first shipment. Theese dates are depending on FSS8 being shipped somewhere between the end of August and the beginning of September.

Yes but they stated they can only ship after December 31st so they have to collect all payments prior to the end of the year so I'm guessing these are hard dates

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    So, FSS 7’s 2nd & 3rd payments are July & August? Then, FSS 8’s 2nd & 3rd payments are October & December? Then, the club has 2019 to sell any club inventory? Is this correct?

The way I understand it is that the club can continue to create figures so long as the product is in the US and ready to ship by the end of 2018. That's likely why we won't get FSS 9. The turn around would be past the dradline.

Based off what the club has said they can sell up to Dec 31st only. After that they can only ship items that have been sold