Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 8.0 General Discussion

Hybrid View

Private First Class

FSS 8.0 General Discussion

I am signed up as well for FSS 8.0.

His sleeker design is what appealed to me. I'd love for him to be on the airtight frame, but you're probably closer to the reality.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    The builds I'm most curious about are for fast draw, payload and overkill. I don't think these will be easy to pull off.

Banned
    Fast Draw COULD use the shoulder-mounted missile system used on Metalhead. As for his actual body build, I can't think of much other than the Zap/Grand Slam body.

Fast Draw COULD use the shoulder-mounted missile system used on Metalhead. As for his actual body build, I can't think of much other than the Zap/Grand Slam body.
    Definitely see the missle launcher. Sure, that body makes sense, probably use the upper legs too and then use the hiss driver lower legs and 25th officer web gear maybe. Not sure about arms and helmet though, maybe blowtorch?

I'm guessing they'll either use the 2009 ice viper coat or FSS big bear coat for blizzard.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    This is the first FSS where I actually want every figure! Every other FSS has some headscratchers or questionable choices in it. Bravo club! Can’t wait to sign up for this.
    Last edited by bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net; 04-07-2018 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Added more.

Banned
    I can't, personally, go that far. The Red Shadows stuff I'll be moving on from once I get them but that helps defray the cost of the overall FSS so I'm all for their inclusion.

I'm turning my Red laser into that CLAWS Commander from Joe vs Cobra.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    So based on the billing schedule announced the 2nd payment is scheduled for october so the 1st shipment should go out in september for fss 8. That means there will be fss 7 and 8 shipping at the same time.