Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 2018 updates

Yeah, Early last year the club announced a three pack of nightstalkers that they were going to be releasing last fall....but no preorders have come up
    I am in...

Sergeant
    If not for the Con as an add on for the Christmas season ie Back to School pre order...
    Yeah, just in the year before the club license expires. It just seems like a real no-brainer.

Yes, I'm also anxiously awaiting the Night Stalker 3 pack (especially after we already got the officer!)

I just hope the Club will really, REALLY consider doing at least 1, if not 2 or 3 of the remaining Dreadnok Assault vehicles - let's get a pre-order in before the end of the year, and make it happen!

Hello GIJCC Members!

We have had a fantastic response to this year's convention for both attending and non-attending packages!

It looks like this will be a complete sell out!

Here are the available items:

3 3/4" items
    American Hero Package (attending) - 56
    Homefront Hero Package (non-attending) - 28

Attending Loose Sets - 9
    Non-attending Loose set - 1

If you have already ordered a boxed set (attending or non-attending) and want to add a loose set, please call the office
    817-448-9863 as Admin has to add this to your order.

If you have not ordered a box set yet, you can add the loose set when you place your order online. Do NOT call the office.
    NOTE: You must have a boxed set on order to get the extra loose set of figures.

12" Items
    General's Package
    (attending) - 38
    Base Commander Package - 2

Exhibitor Items
    Exhibitor booths - 2
    Artist Table - 0
    Exhibitor Single Table - 0

We are working on moving some layout elements around so we can add more Exhibitor space... stay tuned!

Other Items
    Thursday Custom Class - 0
    Wednesday Custom Class - 2
    Tours still available as we have flexibility.

If you collect GI Joe, you owe it to yourself and your collecting friends to be at this show! Register NOW! GIJoeCon.com