Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 2018 updates

Post April 2018 updates

Hello Members!

We are going back through the club archives and thinning everything down to just what Brian is keeping in his personal collection.

We have just added over 30 more items! Many are gone already.

This means we have started putting in the club store items you may not have seen for a long time. Some will be retail, some will be exclusives. This will go on for several months until we comb through the entire warehouse. Please note that for some of these, there is only one. Other items may have a higher quantity. Most of them are less than three.

These items will also come with a letter that it is from the Collectors' Club Archives and it will be embossed with the Hassenfeld Bros Inc. Corporate seal from 1926 (which is a cool mento itself).

Make sure you check out the store every few days to see what we have added. Check out the current upload.

Thanks!

FSS 8 is up but on some devices it is changing the url from:
    https://www.mastercollector.com/fss/...fm?eid=1000001 to
    https://www.mastercollector.com/fss/login.cfm?eid=2 . We don't know why and are having support look into this.
    Last edited by Commander_Lane; 04-06-2018 at 12:10 PM.

All signed up ... Can you find a way to sneak 9.0 in?

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Yes, FSS 9.0 would be awesome, along with another extension.

There will not be a FSS 9.

Heartwrencher set is sold out. There will not be anymore made.

2018 Membership figures have gone out. Expect them in the next 4 weeks. You can order additional figures and they will ship in about 10 days as we are still sending out Heartwrenchers. They will all be shipped in the next 10 days.

Captain
    Is there any chance of getting other Dreadnok air or ground assault vehicles as convention exclusives? I know the club previously said there would be only more figures as exclusives this year, and not vehicles but since the FANG copter, Skyhawk and RAM cycle molds are all available and there would be existing deco from the Heartwrencher set these would all be simple repaints and it would really fulfill a popular desire for much of the membership.

Is there any chance of getting other Dreadnok air or ground assault vehicles as convention exclusives? I know the club previously said there would be only more figures as exclusives this year, and not vehicles but since the FANG copter, Skyhawk and RAM cycle molds are all available and there would be existing deco from the Heartwrencher set these would all be simple repaints and it would really fulfill a popular desire for much of the membership.
    If not for the Con as an add on for the Christmas season ie Back to School pre order...

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Can we get an update or an E.T.A. on the Night Stalkers 3 pack? Is that going to be a club exclusive, available at Con, or is it going to just be a con exclusive? Will it even be ready for Joecon?

Quote Originally Posted by bassistcarlos
    Can we get an update or an E.T.A. on the Night Stalkers 3 pack? Is that going to be a club exclusive, available at Con, or is it going to just be a con exclusive? Will it even be ready for Joecon?
    Night stalkers three packs? Your not just confusing the female troopers are you? Don't get me wrong I would love to add some female night stalkers to my nieces collection but I missed that announcement.

Private First Class
    Night stalkers three packs? Your not just confusing the female troopers are you? Don't get me wrong I would love to add some female night stalkers to my nieces collection but I missed that announcement.
    Yeah, Early last year the club announced a three pack of nightstalkers that they were going to be releasing last fall....but no preorders have come up