Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heartwrencher arriving

Corporal
    Received, and dig it. Nice job, Club!

Sergeant
    Got mine in Chicago. I ordered a second one and might cut off the tops of the overalls on the second one to see if it makes her fit into the Stinger Jeep better.

Have not received my as well, but waiting patiently. I have made customs using the 25th anniversary vehicles in reference to the 1986 Sears exclusive Air Assault and Ground Attack dreadnok vehicles.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 04-03-2018 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Please note this thread is not for custom images or discussion.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    Got mine today. Heartwrencher looks amazing

Private First Class gijoeguru@yahoo.com's Avatar
    What date did this go live for purchase? My order was placed on 1-15-18. Just wondering how much longer I am going to be waiting.

Also, will her overall bibs come off without cutting them? If so, can someone show a pic with them off?

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    The overalls don't come off. Also I ordered mine on 1/11 and received it this last Tuesday but did fed ex 2 day shipping.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    If you want to take the overalls off, dip her in hot to boiling water and that should soften the plastic enough to slip them off.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Thank you Club!!!! Got my set today and I love it! The eyes on my Heartwrencher figure are fine; no issues here!!!

I received my set yesterday and I am really impressed. Now I need to quickly pick up all the 25th style Dreadnoks (which I didn't buy from 2007 to 2011 for some reason). ARRGH!!

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    If you want to take the overalls off, dip her in hot to boiling water and that should soften the plastic enough to slip them off.
    The boiling water method is risky and can damage the figure. I always just use a hairdryer on hot to loosen things up.