Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heartwrencher arriving

Corporal

Heartwrencher arriving

Just got my Heartwrencher in today. Looks awesome the figure looks better than the pictures.

I'll be getting mine tomorrow according to the tracking. You are right, she's gorgeous from the pictures my friend sent of his.

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Anybody from New Jersey area get their set yet? I'm in South Jersey shore area.

Private First Class gijoeguru@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I just checked my order status in club store. It shows that it has NOT shipped yet.

Rogue Leader, I’m in south-eastern Pennsylvania and I already received mine. You should get yours soon.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class
    I just checked my order status in club store. It shows that it has NOT shipped yet.
    same here. Not sure if that actually means anything or not.

Just got mine in Vermont. She looks awesome and the Stinger is fantastic. Now only if we had the RAM and Air Assault (Fang,Skyhawk) sets to go with them...

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    They are shipped in the order they were bought. Mine arrives tomorrow. I'm super excited.

Got my two sets in Los Angeles today. That is one gorgeous set. Great figure. I will be getting some custom decals to spruce it up some so it looks more like the original, but I really like this.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    They are shipped in the order they were bought. Mine arrives tomorrow. I'm super excited.
    You’re probably right, I live 30 mins. away from the club and still haven’t received mine. But, I didn’t preorder right away either. I checked my store account & it shows not shipped, so hopefully that’ll change soon.