Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive add ons

Exclusive add ons

I know FSS 8.0 has limited slots, but how tied are the Club's hands in regards to add ons? So for instance could they in essence sneak in a FSS 9.0 with bagged 3 pack exclusives? Just seeing if we can squeeze as many extra figures out in any way possible before December 31st.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I love the idea I just wonder how possible it would be as it seems items are revealed 5-6 months prior to shipping. fss 6 was revealed in june shipped in november. fss 7 was revealed in november will most likely ship in may or june and fss 8 will most likely be revealed in june and ship starting in november. So any exclusives would need to be revealed between now and the con

As long as they are paid for before and close to heading back before 12/31/18 I think they can do it...

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    It would be nice

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Fabulous idea! Even if it was mostly repaints or retools it would be awesome.
    if I had a pet Python I would name it Laser Viper. If I had a pet viper.... I would have issues.

I have heard quite a few missing figures can be kitbashed quickly and changed with simple repaint applications to look like the orignal releases.

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Totally! Members have had discussions in several figures that could be kitbashed.
    if I had a pet Python I would name it Laser Viper. If I had a pet viper.... I would have issues.

I’d be in. There’s so many easy characters they could kitbash, add new heads, and make. Sign me up
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Sergeant
    I'd be in for just about anything if it got us more of the original ARAH run or Sunbow Cartoon, but if it's just characters from the comic books, particularly the awful DDP ones, then I'd probably pass.

For these to sell they would have to be highly desirable characters. Which would mean hole fillers, sub team finishers. Which would mean anything past 1990 would not make the cut, outside of the missing TF, international figures would not make the cut. However Tan Clutch, color accurate Motor Viper (Nitro Viper build), LnL Tripwire (closing 85 completely), Original Deco Hardball (knowing now what we know) would be low hanging fruit.